Dec 5, 2011

Regal Rewards

Regal Entertainment Group

If you aren't a member of the Regal Crown Club, I highly suggest you become one!

I went with the hubby to the movies yesterday afternoon using a FREE movie ticket coupon that I had received from going to a movie a month ago and once I paid for the other ticket, I got a FREE coupon for a small popcorn! The beautiful thing about the popcorn is you can use the small coupon to buy a large and pay only $2!

All that said, we got 2 movie tickets and a large popcorn for $9 yesterday. That's a DATE!

Here's how it works...it's a FREE program. You get 1 point for every dollar you spend at the movies and at the concession stand. (These add up QUICK as we all know) At 150 points, you get a FREE movie ticket, 200, FREE popcorn, 250, FREE soft drink, etc....

Remember, use this card for all purchases at the theater. You can also use it on Fandango if you use that website to buy your tickets.

Enjoy!

~Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment