Jun 20, 2011

Print Your Coupons Now @ Swagbucks before they are gone!

Hey everyone! So sorry I haven't been posting as much - I was on vacation last week and wasn't able to keep you all updated on the deals. Needless to say, I'm back at it!

You might want to head over to Swagbucks and print coupons while they are available. I just was able to print a baby powder coupon, some Sargento cheese coupons (Publix redemption only) and a couple of other good ones. Remember, they will be gone after this month, so you might want to get 'em while they are HOT!

If you haven't set up an account with Swagbucks, I highly recommend you do so. They are the same coupons that you would get from coupons.com, but you get points with Swagbucks for each coupon you redeem. Nice, eh?

~Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment