(The bill was $73.42, included in that price is a $50 gas card - which I saved $10 on and I also am getting a $20 Publix gift card for my purchases so that takes it down, before tax, to $9.24)
Here's how I did it:
(4) Carefree Pantyliner @ $1 each
- Used (4) $.50/1 Carefree Product, SS 6/26 (This coupon doubles making them FREE!)
(2) Sabra Hummus @ $1.99 each (They are BOGO which makes them that price)
- Used (2) $1 off Sabra Hummus, SS 6/26 ($.99 each!)
(2) Wacky Mac Pastas @ $.99 each - these are SO good, by the way...
- Used (2) $.40/1 Wacky Mac Product, SS 1/30 (also in SS 5/08) - Doubles making it $.19 each
(2) Emeril's BAM Meals @ $.74 each (BOGO item)
- Used (2) $1.00 Emeril's Coupons (Printable) (makes it a MONEY MAKER!)
(5) Beechnut Steamies @ $1.00 each
- Used (2) $2 WYB 2 Beechnut Coupons (no longer available to print)
- Used (1) $1/1 Beechnut Coupon (no longer available to print)
Here are some that are still available - get them QUICK:
(1) Playtex Spill Proof Cup @ 50% off - $2.49
-Used (1) $2.00 Playtex Coupon (I posted this one a week or so ago so you might have it already)
**If your store takes Target, there is a $1 store coupon in the Target Baby Home Mailer - this will make it a moneymaker for you!**
(2) Smuckers Topping @ $1.89
-Used (2) $1 off coupons from the Publix Yellow Advantage Flyer
- Used (2) $.55/1 Smucker's Toppings, RP 5/15
Stack both coupons to make it $.34 each!
(2) Macaroni Grill Complete Meals @ $4.24 each (BOGO item)
- Used (2) $1.50 off one Macaroni Grill Item (Made them $2.74 each)
(2) Reynolds Wrap Foils @ $2.17 each (BOGO item)
- Used (2) $1 off Reynolds Wrap Foil, SS 5/15 - this one expires on 6/30 - heads up
Now, here is the $20 Publix gift card deal....in stores about 2-3 weeks ago, there was a "My Summer Stock Up List" from ConAgra foods. (Your stores might still have them) It says that you must spend $50 at Publix and make $25 of that $50, ConAgra products that are listed on the sheet. Well, here is how I did this....
(6) Orville Redenbacker's Popcorn $1.72 each (These are BOGO)
- I didn't use a coupon for this as I couldn't find any, however, we eat a TON of popcorn and the BOGO deal made it too good to pass up. Besides, you are getting a $20 gift card, so why not??
(2) Peter Pan Peanut Butter $1.97 each
- Again, no coupon used, but if your store carries the "Natural" kind, there is a BOGO coupon in the April All You Magazine (my store didn't have that in stock)
(4) Chef Boyardee $1.49 each
- Used (1) B3G1 Free Coupon from the April All You Magazine
The Publix Penny item is PUBLIX TORTILLA CHIPS. If you spend $10 on Publix goodies, you get that item for $.01.
*****There is a $10 off a $50 gas card in their ad this week. When you spend $25 BEFORE coupons at Publix, you can get the deal on the gas card. With the price of gas right now, any savings is nice!*****
I might add, I have some extra of the ConAgra pamphlets if you need them. I can mail them your way. Just let me know. Please note, you have to make those purchases before July 1st. If you can't get your hands on the pamphlet, here is what is on it that you must buy $25 worth (in any combination):
- Chef Boyardee Canned Pasta
- Snack Pack Puddings
- Peter Pan Peanut Butter
- Herbrew National Beef Franks
- Hunt's Ketchup
- Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn
- Marie Callender's Dinners, Bakes, Pot Pies and Pies
- Van Camp's Pork & Beans
- PAM No-stick Cooking Spray
- Libby's Vienna Sausage
Since this deal ends on July 1st, please let me know if you want a pamphlet and this will let you be able to go on ahead and shop while I send it to you. All of this has to be on the same transaction.
Let me know if you have any questions and HAPPY SHOPPING!