Nov 8, 2011

Saving $ on Baby Stuff

Today’s blog is all about saving money on BABY goods. I must say that shows like “Extreme Couponing” can really jazz you up to grab some coupons and go crazy. I thought the best thing to do for you all is provide my personal opinion on where to buy baby stuff CHEAP!

First and foremost, we are all moms, so saving money on diapers and wipes is the way to go. I can honestly say that Amazon.com is, by far, the best place to shop for diapers and wipes. When you sign up for Amazon Mom, you automatically get nice discounts on our diapers, wipes and other items that are used on a daily basis with a child. I suggest signing up for Amazon Mom as well as “Subscribe & Save” when you checkout.

Here’s the deal, you will not have to pay anything extra to “Subscribe & Save”. Basically, you are signing up for Amazon to send you diapers, wipes, etc monthly, every 3 mos, 6 mos, or whatever is best for you. The secret here is that you can also click “Subscribe & Save” and also cancel as soon as you place your order.

I would like to also talk about Amazon Prime. This is a great deal if you use Amazon to purchase a lot of things. What you can do is pay around $20 to join – per year. This gives you 100% FREE shipping plus 2-3 day turnaround and delivery on anything marked “Prime”. You will know it’s a prime item as it is marked with a check mark and says Prime after it. Here’s an example: http://www.amazon.com/Pampers-SoftCare-Fresh-Wipes-Count/dp/B00332FFIE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1320794465&sr=8-3 Notice after the price, there is a check mark and it says “Prime”. Anything marked as such is included in the free shipping category. I buy a LOT of stuff from Amazon and this saves me quite a bit of money.

So let me breakdown what I buy and how much I pay for it so you will know what kind of savings I’m getting. (I will include the links)




So truthfully, Amazon is a great place to think about buying things you need for your little ones and for your family. Look around and see what you can find that might help you save a little money. Amazon does not take manufacturer’s coupons, but their prices can easily beat what you would pay in retail stores.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment on the blog and I will be happy to answer!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment