Apr 28, 2011

Publix Ideas & Ways to Save!

Hey everyone! I'm trying to get more active and give you all some good stuff to use on your grocery adventures. Here's a picture of what I did today while shopping at Publix:
This totaled right around $16

Here's a couple of ideas for you and how to score this deal... First off, look for the Kimberly Clark pamphlet in your local Publix store. It will look like this:

This brochure is LOADED with Publix coupons. When you spend $35 or more on those products, you get a $10 Publix gift card. Sweet, eh? (Side note: These coupons expire on 4/30, so pick yours up quickly and get a move on!)

Another thing I'd like to recommend is that you sign up for the Publix Baby Club (even if you don't have a baby). You will get an awesome book about raising and caring for a child up to age 5 as well as a TON of coupons quarterly. Lots of the coupons are for freebies, so definitely sign up. Here is the link for you:

Other than that, I hope you are having an awesome day! Don't forget the "Couponing 101" class at my house on May 21st. If you haven't let me know yet that you are coming, please do so. I can give you the details - just send me an email or post a comment below.

~Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment